Sunday, June 16, 2013

30 day snap #16/ Father's day cliche

    Happy Father's Day to my one and only father! Today we decided to celebrate by having moi drive all the way to Raju's at Petaling Jaya and join my aunt, cousin and grandparents at eating what use to be good roti canai (such a shame).  But the quality of the fried sotong remained so it wasn't all that bad.
     The journey to the restaurant was a nerve shattering one, we each almost went into cardiac arrest during the drive, LOL! In my defense, I was driving my dad's car where the windscreen wipers and signal lights were all over the place and the vehicle in general was generally large.............
   Anywho, I hope my dad is enjoying his little golf trip in Jakarta right now and returns safely back home this Wednesday!

No comments: