Friday, June 7, 2013

30 day snap #7/ driving fail

Now where's the pretty pink slip for my jalanraya test? Well if you're wondering,  it is back at the driving centre so my driving instructor can re-register me back for ny 2nd try. Yup, I totally failed my jalanraya. The one I was so confident that I was going to pass. Surprisingly I passed my bahagian 2 which consists of the hill, parking and the 3 pointer. But I didn't necessarily have a smooth pass. I had to roll back my car on the first try of the hill and I forgot to push back down my parking brakes when coming out of my parking position (which was reminded by this nice  JPJ guy, bless his soul).
As for my jalanraya test, it was already pretty doomed since the beginning, I entered my car and did all that I had to do before leavibg and when I was about to there was this car in front of me and my invigilator surprisingly asked if I could go pass it in a some what harsh tone which freaked me out and when I was about to enter a road from the simpang I was slightly late (as I always am) turning the wheel out of sheer fear and he asked me about that as well which freaked me out even more. I tried to answer him but all I could blurt out was that I was super nervous for this as I didn't have any other answer. As for what gave a large cobtribution to my failure, I accidentally went all the way to the right side of the lane without proper signalling and couldn't get back to my left ssooo... that did it, he became super pissed and asked me to go to the side of the road so he could take over.  We were on that side of the road for a really long time so he could express his anger towards me in writing (on my jalanraya test slip). I was really disappointed as I let my nerves get in the way of my driving because I was already convinced that I had everything down to a tee.... in the end on the way back he decided to be nice to me and apologised to me a few times but it was too late. I already too upset to process the things he was trying to tell me to improve on. Now I'm even more nervous for next week because for all I know I might get an  even more agitated invigilator that can ruin my test even before it begins. Now everytime I  think about the jalanraya test, all I could see in my head is my jpj guy with his ray bans screaming at me with that expressionless face of his. Ya Allah please ease my nerves and give me the confidence to do my jalanraya test and hopefully pass with flying colours

No comments: