Sunday, June 30, 2013

30 day snap #30

I love me some pussycat dolls
   LOL, so much for wanting to make such a celebratory ending to the 30 day snap challenge. May I remind you that the ipod had nothing to at all to do with the events going on today, it was just to signify the ending of it.
  
   So today was just one of those horrible days that just ruined me in all body and soul. It started out good with me driving to my aunt's house with my mum. As usual my mum wanted to go there so she could get a massage (don't ask...). Since I had nothing else to do there I hanged out with the millions of cats that my aunt owns in this special room she has just for them. Thus the never ending allergy sneeze fest begun (because I'm technically allergic to cats you see). But despite the sneezes, I powered through (or I tried to power through) because I just can't help myself when I am with a bunch of cute puffy Persians...............
  Then, plot twist! I start to feel giddy and sick and ran to the washroom where I proceeded to vomit out my breakfast and whatever was left in my digestive system.... I thought that was the end of it, but no my body decided to surprise me again by making me purge out 3 more times when we reached home...... uggh..... It felt sickening. I couldn't really eat much which frustrated me even more because I was ready to take advantage my mum's free time to go eat outside.
  In the end I took a pill for vomiting and took a nap until dinnertime, even then I still had problem eating! (I take my meals and food very seriously). Now I'm here typing out this post to you while listening to nostalgic songs from the 2000's

No comments: