Sunday, June 9, 2013

30 day snap #9

Today's picture is of my brother getting his little toe "bubu" bandaged by my mum whilst visiting him at his school (MRSM Alor Gajah).  Adam has this weird nasty toe nail bruise for quite a while now and  for the sake of the reader (ahemm... again like anyone ever reads my blog except for Aqilah) I will spare the details. It was nice visiting him in malacca and spending some time with him since I've always appreciated his somewhat calm and relaxed attitude (you can tell by now that Adam and I are in total contrast to each other , LOL! )  we didn't do much there except eat sushi and buy asam and kerepek at Aeon....But it was a decent day overall. It's funny how time goes by very fast. adam is having his PMR this year (his year is the last batch of students to go through the PMR national examinations.....ahaha missed it by that much) and as much as I would like to tell him that PMR isn't a really big deal I can't because my parents are trying to push him towards KYS next year..... the reason behind this is because his school gives too much concentration towards their academics to the point that the Co curricular activities are a total bust which dissapoints my mum gravely. She's always been an advocate of more liberal kinds of learning where they don't give so much emphasis on exams you see so she's been trying to get my brother out of that school since he entered it... but my dad's kind of on the fence about it which was why they thought KY was a good choice for him. But either way, I'll still be proud of Adam for all that he is..................................as long as he reamains bearable........

P.S
I sure am using a lot of full stops and brackets today............................................)))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((

1 comment:

A said...

your mum so totes called me up on my phone when i was in japan though and she was all "ehhhhhh wrong aqilah" lol cute