Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 day snap #12 |the book hoarder

Hello, my name is Aida Anis and as you can see from this picture and the last post I made about my bookshelf, I have gone past the "like to read as a fun and intellectual hobby" phase and have gone to the other side (actually I've been on the other side for a really long time but I didn't want to admit it until now)....that's right! I am a book hoarder!!! God save us all e____e I bought the 2nd book to the game of thrones series last week and just bought the LOTR+the hobbit combo set today... all a while I still have not finished the first book to the game of thrones.... seven hells......that is all I could say....
P.S
I mean, how can you  leave a book store without a newly purchased book in your hand?  Like come on!!!

No comments: