Sunday, June 2, 2013

30 day snap #2

    So this is my picture for the 2nd of June. I went to my aunt's house and SURPRISE! It wasn't just a family brunch, it was also a kenduri doa selamat where there were caterers and cakes and a bunch of people that I don't know. So it was pretty awkward the entire time. I spent those hours there hanging with my brother and watching How To Train Your Dragon on the TV as it was what the little children wanted to watch at the time..... But the food was decent and my lovely aunt ordered those nice red velvet cupcakes I like so it was a good day in general :)
    As for you Aqilah, I'm wondering when you'll arrive back home to warm and humid Malaysia or if you're capable of getting access to good wifi soon in Japan because to be quite honest I miss randomly texting you to save myself out of boredom.

Oh, I don't know if it is necessary but I'm just gonna paste this 30 Day Snap Challenge badge here just to let the blogosphere know I'm in with the challenge as well

No comments: