Monday, June 17, 2013

30 day snap #17

mmhmm... nothing beats food pictures like oh yeah!
    So like usual I didn't do much today except  lying around on my bed messing with my phone......

       Since my dad won't be coming back from his golf game vacation in Jakarta until Wednesday, my mum and I decided to take this opportunity to go eat at places my dear old father would have never agreed to. Tonight, we had our dinner at S Kitchen at the First Subang mall which is also where my mum's office is at. I have been to the restaurant a few times before so I was pretty familiar with the place which serves mostly pasta and steaks. But the thing I usually look forward to is their creme brulee, which is to die for! The crisp slightly bitter burnt sugar on the top and the cool smooth creme at the bottom *drools* uuggh, I can't stop thinking about it!!!!!
      I also enjoyed the fact that I was able to enjoy dinner only with my mum because I don't have to exactly share her with my other siblings hehehehehehe.......

No comments: