Friday, June 14, 2013

30 day snap challenge #14

      OMG!!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yess!!!!!! Oh my god I am so thankful right now!!!! Thank you Allah for answering my feverish prayers!!!!! OOOOOHHHH My GAWD~~ I am a happy bitch right now!!!!!!!
     I was so nervous for my retake this morning I literally went numb for quite a while. All the JPJ invigilators took their time to prepare themselves this morning which made me even more nervous since I was calon no. 3 for the test. I was also made aware that they would usually let the re-takers go first and since there were only 10 of us (for the jalanraya) this morning I became kind of scared. Especially since this time my invigilator was a woman. As you all know, the female JPJ invigilators get quite the reputation for being the more strict and feisty ones. But thank god this one was in a very good mood because I think I wouldn't have made it to the end of my route if she wasn't as happy as she was with me today. Everything went fine except when I was trying to get to the next lanes I was pretty slow so the lady marah me a little but I got her drift so it was cool. The best part was she was the kind of invigilator I could cerita-cerita with so I was happy with that.
   You have no idea how happy I am right now!!!! All the work I've put into perfecting my driving has not gone to waste (I hope) and the people around me were so helpful which I am truly grateful for. Let's just hope I can start driving in public without troubling anyone on the road anymore since I am no longer a driver with a learner's permit. I would also like to add that my lesen L would've expired tomorrow so if I didn't pass my test today I would have been in deep trouble by now, so again THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

1 comment: