Tuesday, June 25, 2013

30 day snap #25

   Occasionally my dad would come around and spoil my mum with some kind of high end accessory be it a piece of jewellery or a pair of nice shoes. So today happened to be one of those occasional moments and happily for my mum she got a brand new Coach leather handbag to match her new Calvin Klein flats she bought at the Designer Shoe Warehouse in the US.  My dad decided to go all the way as to order that bag especially just so it could match those particular shoes.
   So to celebrate the occasion my mum made me take my special big girl camera and take photos of it with the shoes. To be quite honest I was pretty thrilled to do it because It'll sort of be like doing one of those fashion and accessory shoots I see on Tumblr all the time.
  I took a bunch of photos and edited the ones I liked (by edited I meant playing around with the hipster filters on ipiccy.com)


No comments: