Tuesday, June 18, 2013

30 day snap #18

  This isn't exactly the part of the conversation Athira agreed to let me show but I thought it was the most appropriate and endearing we had so far.
   Basically she and I have been chatting through Whatsapp just to keep update on each others lives and banter about the most trivial things because we're proper adults like that you see...... She's been doing good so far still adjusting to college life and trying to make her place but I'm sure she'll get there. It's kind of sad I can't really meet with her in person anymore since she's all the way in Sarawak and I'm here in little old Selangor :-/ Aqilah! We need to go out soon because I'm bored as hell at home right now and I'm dying to do some retail therapy!!!!

2 comments:

A said...

ommffgggomgomgfomgofgg me tooooo!!! jom lah i wanna go shop for college clothes!!!!

Aida binti Anis said...

I've been dying to get a few clothing pieces already!!!!! But I have to wait for my chore allowance to cone through :-(