Monday, December 22, 2008

YEsterday bought some ciplak DVD's. Bought Wildchild and twilight-.- oh, and I should tell u about 2 days ago, me, my cuz and my sister went 2 sbang parade's arcade and berkaraoke. Bes, We went like into these soundproof booths (not exactly sound proof) and chose songs and wat else, berkaraoke. I should ajak a bunch of my homies b4 skul start. Oh, and yes, I a;ready bought the school books, just need d sej. txtbook thats all. Went shopping with mama 2day, bought shoes 4 adam, school shirts and pants 4 adam, and both adam and I bought sox. I tried 2 complete my school book shopping and I had alot of sweet stuff, like chocolate and sweets. so other than that, I hv finally ended my vampire twilight pandemonium (but doesn't ,mean I don't like RObert Pattinson) and hv come 2 conclusions that I enjoy mystery books, yes that's my f@v book genre. The thrilling suspense and all. SO um, going 2 bike around the playground now bcuz I need the exercise, so just toodles 4 now.......:)
aida

1 comment:

A said...

Dee, I KNOW guys don't PMS. And girls who HAVE their period will PMS. At least once a month.

Karaoke? With who else?