Saturday, December 13, 2008

Take a chance on me!!!!!

Dunno y wanted to blog this way 2day, usually is just normal black straight writing. SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO, I hv no idea y, but I can't wait 2 start skul again, eventhough, the crappy teachers and stingy office staff r still there and all the hot guys i hv been keeping in my fantasy guys list r mostly gone. I haven't even gotten my braces on yet! I went 4 the dental check up and I saw the flyer about the braces payment. It is well ofcourse expensive and,hear this, the dentist will charge extra RM100 evry visit if b4 this I am late or miss 3 appointments. Bapak nk kaya doh! The braces dh lah mahal! Aish....... ooohhh, there was this reality special yesterday in channel 731 (BBC channel) about this illusionist/mentalist who played a bunch of psychological games with a bunch of volunteers and through the games he eliminates all of them except 1 volunteer to sit in a chamber with him and the volunteer must place a single bullet in a single bullet hole, pass it to the illusionist/mentalist. After that, the volunteer must go behind a bullet proof glass and the illusionist/mentalist will try to read the volunteer's mind to find on which bullet hole did the volunteer put the bullet in, so, when the illusionist /mentalist feels that there is no bullet in a bullet hole, he will try to shoot himself in the head, if he thinks there is a bullet hole, he will shoot a sand bag. So yeah, scary, if uwant 2 research about him his name is Derren brown and the show was called Derren Brown:Russian Roulette. Well enough talking about him, lets talk hhhmmm, hhhmmmm,well nothing really, haven't bought school books yet, haven't even registered yet. I bet ramai lagi belum :P, I think I'm gonna take psychology when I enroll for kolej. U know, just to hv a taste of mind control. Yeah, now I hv a clear option for my career choices. weell, this is boring, signing off!
aida

No comments: