Thursday, December 18, 2008

Feeling all out beastie boys right now, yeah, i like them man, their music is dope 4 a bunch of white ppl rapping, white canadian ppl rapping. So,um, a few days away till skul (nnnnoooooo.....) haven't bought the books, no need the 2b pencils bcuz my mum already has a stash of them in her drawer and she doesn't know of it. Dear god I hope skul is much more interesting this yr. Like a white gurl from somewhere out of this country who is not a virgin and evry1 knows, or the whole cast of geng bas sekolah enter the skul and they all turn out 2 b mean selfish ppl who think evry1 kn0ws that their famous padahal xder sorang pun ever watched the freakin show, so yeah, I'm just trying to get angry and accuse someone 4 no reason at d skul...
So yes, looking forward to apiit nxt yr . Just waiting 4 the drama to happen so I can b like gossip girl and write about these things, muhuhuahahahahahaha!!!!!Save me from the tuitions and sibling misery oh secondary skul drama!
Other than that, I am trying to get back into my dancing groove so I can actually make time to watch all the audition dancing videos4 America's Best Dance Crew that Hip-Hop international posted as a bulletin on myspace. There r really gud dance crews out there. Other than that, the book I'm reading is going along fine and I hv successfully not get sick and I hv enjoyed evry last bit of my holidays. Oh, and did I tell u dat my cousins were one of the ppl who live in bukit antarabangsa, luckily they were staying at my grandparent's house when that happened. Just finished watching one of the auditions for america's best dance crew n dey dope!!!!! well, thats all i can blog 4 now! Toodles...
aida

No comments: