Friday, December 26, 2008

Wildchild

Nothing more boring than a saturday morning & both of ur parents r gone. Mama working, & papa going 2 nenek's house 2 deliver food I think 2 d maid bcuz nenek & datuk r at jakarta attending a wedding. Yes, I hv indonesian relatives. So, went out last night, we thought we were going 2 eat fany last night but instead went 2 d curve n bought mcdonald's. The wait 2 taste the limited prosperity meal was worth the wait bcuz not only it was delicious, but I also attracted ppl 2 eat at mcdonalds. u c, we were sitting at this table where on my left side was the escalator (spelling) so, when ppl came down and saw me eating it n u understand d rest. Somehow, I like watching the movie wildchild, we bought the ciplak DVD n it was really clear which was kinda cool. Evnthough alex Pettyfer is kinda haught, but I hv 2 say hhe has no character,he's somehow empty eventhough he's hot. Seriously, he sound boring. i'm sori fans but 2 b honest, it is kinda true. My cravings 4 marvel comics has returned 2 haunt me. Aaigghhh.... oh, n my craving 4 ed westwick has also returned t0. Heehee -.- Chuck bass is so smooth, god, how does he do that? he's like james bond 4 god sake. oh, papa dh balik. lalalala, mnothign else 2 write 4 now, so signing off 4 now.toodles
aida

No comments: