Saturday, December 27, 2008

evrybody wants 2 know her nayeeyayeeyayeeame

Haloh machasku, sunday, nothing much to do really. feeling fat as always. So, i recently watched E true hollywood story: the mickey mouse club. fyi, that club I had just mentioned waslike all that. Infact, I think, they wre the original all that. It consists of famous number of ppl like britney spears, x-tina aguilera and justin timberlake. Yeah, I think u knw the club, so enough about that, and lets talk new yrs resolutions. Since I hv failed my attempt2 lose weight during the hols, I am going 2 attempt that again throughout skul days. Mayb I should bcome a vegetarian? That way, I can still protect the animals from beng slaughtered, but do Like leather. no,no. Ok, tat's my other resolution. Attempt vegetarianisme! Okeh, getting odd. Anywh, somehow I can't wait till skul's starts bcuz I wanna c my frens again. Lets hope We still stick 2gether In d same kelas. I realised tha apiit is very messed up, so I realised that they just pick us out randomly. Aigh, stupid. Y can't they just put us at the same class like we were. No randomness. and If there's new kids, randomly, put them in a class. Read someone's blog just now n dat person told dat ppl actually read our blogs bcuz she saw it in d news about this prson dissing nabi muhammad. bapak stalkerish doh. Dang, cepatnyer this yr nk habis, but the hols seemed like 4evr due 2 stress of some1's pesence in d house. Heehee, I 4got the date again eventhough papa already told me just now. Dang i really don't care. Did alot ofdaydreaming too. Its easy to get bored during d hols. About to watch something on youube now. toodloo!
aida

No comments: