Thursday, December 4, 2008

Why doesn't anybody blog anymore??

Pls, some 1 I know who has a blog, pls answer my question on the title. So update on my life, still, nothing much, except that my sister is a self-centred biatch eventhough how ganas my dad gets when he marah her. I now hv a new guy to add to my guys in my fantasy list, he is (drum roll) Edward Speleers, yes, that guy from Eragon, u know the blondie who played the title character. Tuition ain't goinon oh so well, it looks like my mum want me 2 revise on Form 1 geo and sej but I wanna learn the form 2 sej. and geo. topic. Well, I hate form 1 geo and sej bcuz it wans't fun. It wasn't benefitial. There's not much to do now and we couldn't travel bcuz of papa's recent surgery. Missing ppl from skulsuprisingly, I'm actually excited for skul (excluding the annoying teachers, bad van rides, homework, and the ong hours) u know, the classes, the new principal, the juniors 2 boss around (damn I'm evil) (I haven't said "damn" in a really long time). Oh, I should tell u that I met (well not exactly) this guy at this musical training seminar concert. I think he was a white guy, he was so cute, by means of hot-cute and the best part was he can sing well,yeah beb, my kinda guy.... I wanted to ask my cousin who also entered that seminar thingy but I was scared bcuz I don't like the reactions ppl usually give when I ask them about these things. So since I hv nothing else to update on my blog other than I prefer Edward Speleers more then William Moseley I should inform u the latest selection in Aida's book club which is Angels and Demons by Dan brown (I think I told u guys that b4)

No comments: