Monday, December 29, 2008

Bedazzlement Club.....

heehee, dat's d name of my nerd hoard if I plan on having 1 someday, u know, b prepared... currently watching an Ed westwick fan video on youtube about 2 watch this really old disney channel series called Flash Forward. I like that show, I hv no idea y!? I has Ben Foster(angel, x-men) which is kinda haught, so yed is kinda decent 2 watch it. Yes, just afe more days until that "Presence" leaves. We're going 2 sunway dry park 2morrow with a bunch of cousins. Dh bapak lama kitorang x gi sunway lagoon doh.....Might hv 2 bring x-tra clthing if i ge wet in one of those tobagon water slides. Dang I hate those. God I'm being boring again. Okay,oh dear god i am desperate 4 some hot guy 2 appear at skul. God, some famous snobby astro ceria kidstar whose much snobbier attends the skul, god any shear entertainment 4 us normal ppl 2 talk about. We can't just freakin take pictures i dtoilet all day long u know. USnorms need 2 do something else 2. But still, I can't wait 2 go back 2 cm frens again and make an utter fool of myself again. Feelingbored now,its not like ppl read this, so toodloo..
aida

No comments: