Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We go together like a ramalama lama a dingkidong

Thats a great happy song ppl. U know wat i just realised? That perez hilton posts alot of things in one day, since I decided to like, follow on his blogs and stuff, ok mice might think i'm a total noob at this but whateva, how did he bcome like that?? I wanna b like him, he's rich 4 goodness sake!But is kinda rude 4 me 2 do dat bcuz it will ruin my dignity and I'll turn into back-stabbing untrusted pondan like him. yeah, but the way gossip travels around him is really fast!!! SOri, still amazed by his work.As 4 me, if i am jobless and living in my parents house, I would retrieve back all my psychological studies n turn into a great mentalist and make ppl drunk without giving them alcohol!! hehehehehehe!!!Still, nothing much happening, still.....-.- I hv been trying 2 reach contact of my other frens but I can't bcuz:
1. Not sure if Teera's still using her brother's fon
2. Don't hv sabrina's number
3. 2 wimp 2 talk 2 tasha or nisha


Oh, did I tell u dat aqif is in d malaysian go-carting team n will b competing around asia I think. He saud that if his team is successful, he will b travelling around the world 2 compete, dang,I wanna like b doing something. i had plans u know! I wanted 2 enter dance classes so I could perfect my moves, and audition 4 stuff n b this superstar in training when i came back but well, i hv 2 put that on hold bcuz i didn't plan in advance, it just popped out of my head when the holidays started. I tried 2 audition 4 tom2 bak once but didn't get the call bcuz i had no idea who agnus monica was. Well, i know who she is but I didn't know much about her songs. There's also this other thing I would like 2 talk about, y do men like skinnier girls better than those who hv a little curves? nvr got the idea. Anywho, wanna lose some weightbut 2 lazy to do so. About my plan, once I get back, I am gonna make the helen o'grady drama center as my agent, I am going 2 hv some guts and ask my mum 4 dance lessons ( if I can, no, I must do these things to succeed my dream) oh, and yes, evrytime I tried to write a book I get that somewhat of a writer's block and end up writing a new book, its even hard 2 actually write a children's book 4 gudness sake! Well, I should get to my iman side again bcuz I am going to need lots of those soon, tired now, toodles.
aida

1 comment:

A said...

It's really really simple. You go to CUSTOMISE and edit your header. There, you upload your photo je la. (: