Sunday, December 21, 2008

Changeling...

Welcome to another blog entry by yours truly, aida anis. Watched behind the scenes of this cerita called Changeling which has Angelina Jolie in it. Its an exiciting movie to watch, its about this mother who lost his son some time ago and soon after, the police had claimed they had found her son. On the day she meets her"son" again, she realises that the boy the police found was not her son. SO, after that, through out the whole movie, it tells about her courage and strong hope that she will find her son eventhough the police are not helping her. Ither than that, Robert Pattinson just got a haircut!! Thank u Perez Hilton. It was kinda cute though. I think I have found an interest, I know u will refer 2 me as a total dork after this, but I hv 2 say psychology is interesting, understanding ppl animals, y some ppl really r just rude, y they were meant like that, was it bcuz how they were raised, or was it a life changing event. Wat ppl would do 2 retrieveback wat they hold so dearly and wat not, yeah, that's my backbone, if by the time I reach to a certain age when I hv 2 decide and i don't know wat the heck I want 2 do with my life, I'm gonna take psychology(or english). I mean, Marcia Cross (Desperate housewives) has a psychology degree. well, I should hv probably bore u by now so I am going 2 talk about robert pattinson and then stop. Ok, watching robert pattinson in this movie called Little Ashes where he plays the young and gay salvador dali. Its kinda cul. ok, I'm gonna stop now so i can watch my video. Toodles!
aida

No comments: