Wednesday, December 31, 2008

two-o-o-nine

This is te owner of this blog reporting u live (ccchhheeehhh...) at my house which there is only one hour left till two-o-o-nine. We as a family had decided2 spend it at home wih papa's bestfwen's family. I call his frend uncle ulat, I dunno y, papa insisted. We hv grown quite close so no awkardness there. Mama was really angry at my maid4 losing the tea bancuh thingy. So, how r we going 2 celebrate, I'm not sure yet but all I know is dat we bought 2 bottles of sparklers, and once I drink those, I'm gonna pretend I'm dunk, and pretend on hving a hangover d nxt morning. Oh, mama complaining 2 uncle ulat's wife and uncleulat himself about her life, and the maid. oh, mama complaining about me now, and complimenting iylia again -.- oh, she's complementig herself now. Don't b judgemental, I luv my mum, chillax, oh, there laughing now, aaiiigggghhh-.- 2 b honest, eventhough its just the earth hving 2 turn 2009 on its glorious b'day, its scary going 2 next yr. yes, its just another usual yr, but still, its a new yr. The earth is freakin aging, and so r we. Going through exams, sports,swimming,charity bazaar, and exams all over again. I can't just deal with that. Pretty creepy. Turning fourteen. Yes, is hard 2 move on, but well, I'm not Hiro Nakamura aren't I? Ok, bout 2 go hv some cake now,will blog as soon as I can, toodles from me 4 d last time in two-o-o-eight.
AIDA

No comments: