Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lagoon and Pyramid...

Went 2 sunway lagoon and [sunway] pyramid 2day. I turned out 2 b really wet since we couldn't go 2 d wet park. There was this ride called Niagara falls flume ride. That was the ride that made me wet, I actually brought a rain poncho, just in case this happens. But since, my cousin had sacrificed herself 2 sit infront of the thing, which wasn't pleasant through out the whole ride, I had given her the raincoat thinking that she would be the most wet. But we all turned out 2 b really wet, which was also not pleasant. I really don't like rides that make u plunge down thinking ur going 2 fall over. Is so frightening. I don't like it.Also went 2 aride called the lost city of gold, which was a rollercoaster hyg xder pusing2. I hated the really deep high plunges, I closed my eyes through out the whole ride. So, otherstuff, got a bunch of free stuff 2day, traded my sunway wristband 4 a water-proof watch, uumm, cousin ordered a beary meal at a&w and got a free bag and gave it 2 me and this chinese hang thing which is kinda decent. That was also the same cousin who gave the bag gave that thing 2 us since he was the 1 who derma the RM10 to the person..... Blieve it or not, i am actually excited 4 skul, no, not bcuz of the tremendous amount of things I get 2 learn, its the excitement of seeing ppl my age again and those I know of. Also, there will be tons of contreversy and drama during the start of the yr which is kinda entertaining. OTT, can't wait 4 new students, and a bunch of juniors 2 b gedik 2. Well, only one more skul book left 2 get b4 skolah brmula. Oh, and yes, the presence will leave soon and I will b able 2 live again, gosh my life is boring, gosh, I need like a bf who cheats on me or something, but well, look at the time, toodloo for now.
aida

No comments: