Monday, August 11, 2008

Totally random title

Hello people who r reading this, truly have no mood at all 2 ulangkaji, instead i'm watching the fred's youtube series, like best doh, funny sial! Nothing cracks me up more than stupid humour! LOL!! anywayz, Chuck bass is hot people!!! I dunno, like suddenly tiba2, I'm starting 2 like ____ Jonas, dunno y lah! k, I remembered the first time we talked about our favourite Jonas brother tau, I and Nisha like jawab Joe, Tasha I think liked Nick, and like Aqilah liked Kevin. (dunno y)Teehee, Breaking Dawn getting interesting, i dunno y some readers of the book x suke Jacob?? Apesal huh?? k, this may sound corny nk tunjuk terer but, yesterday, while making grill cheese, like my hand terkena the hot iron rod and now my hand lecur (spelling) sikit. I know, it just shows that I'm clumsy, but I didn't cry or shout bad words right??? Anywho, I find josh Peck hot, (so as Chuck bass people)and exams kinda bomb, bye!

No comments: