Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I finished Breaking Dawn, wwwwwaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

No random title there people, I finished the book, nnnnnnnnnnoooooo!!! ( crying) Like total sh*tness, f*ck! I'm reading James Franco's interview 4 GQ Magazine bcuz I hv nothing 2 do ofcourse, let me tell u y:
-Homework suck
-I finished reading breaking dawn
-Reading The Host is nice but exhausting
-Assignments and projects

Anywho, I read on Aqilah's blog saying she already bought her collection of twilight series books but she still doesn't have Eclipse. K, Aqilah, if ur reading this, thank god u didn't get the book! Well, gots 2 sign out since I dunno wat 2 write anymore, and remember dancing fanatics, ACDC is ssoo much better than the M&M cru (dear sweet pearl, I'm still taking this seriously, god !(said in a Napoleon Dynamite way) wats wrong with me??)

No comments: