Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finished Eclipse!

Yippppeeeeeee!!! Finished Eclipse today!!! Like kesian giler jacob, NNNNGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Since, I'm like really bored right now, I'm wrapping my New Moon and Eclipse
right now, stupid effing assesments. Once people make a big deal out of this, i will, then, the stress terjadi, and I burst into toxic flames!!!!!!! Mungkin going to buy Breaking Dawn tomorrow. I feel like buying The Host lah, it sounds really nice to read. I have finally came to my decision that I x nak pergi to the summer camp eventhough the reasons to go there are very tempting........ tapi I have my personal reasons to not wanting to go!!! Stupid exams, nanti like, klau I get C's and B's plak fussy giler, ah, forgotten 1 more thing, portfolio's and presentations, stupid, apesal such a thing exists, who created homework anyway? Gots 2 sign out!

No comments: