Saturday, August 23, 2008

I am sssoo HHHAAAAPPPPPYYYY

EEEEEE.... I know this mayb a stupid thing 2 b happy bout but, my twilight series of books are finally complete, just now went 2 Popular Bookstores and bought Twilight!!! Remeber that floridian guy I blogged about? (If u dunno, check my I will survive blog, the second one) That freakin guy has a freakin agent and he's going 2 audition 4 a big time movie i dunno bout, if he gets the lead role and if the movie becomes a big success, he's going 2 b famous , and he won't visit us anymore, we'll visit him!!! In Florida, ttteeeeeehhhhhhhheeeeeee!!!Stupidlah, esok dh skolah, back 2 listening (not) teachers that teach (NOT!!!!!!!!!!!). They suck at teaching, nk gi Sri Amanlah, aqilah, athira, aishah (s1-3), Ida, Amanda, Su Min, all gurls of form 1 apiit, jom gi sana, the drama is like entertaining and, teachers actually teach, i mean, the school is awarded 4 being the best!!! The best part is, the skul is nearby my grandmother's house, hheee, I can go to her house after skul and I can hv endless supply of kerepek pisang!!!! MMUUUUUUUUAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I'm like listening 2 my High School Musical 2 CD, I kind off like it, not d ppl, but the songs!!! Poppy!!!
Can't wait 4 skul 2morrow (NNNOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!) Bye skul dreaded ppl!!!

No comments: