Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Loserville!

I decided 2 write in pink today. Today was slightly depressing as I completely freaked out with my science paper and most of my holiday homework x siap! I'm now going to siap my geografi PMR portfolio. Like seriously, why r we doing this? we're wasting paper, like yeah right the PMR ppl r going 2 keep our portfolio's forever, their going 2 throw it away soon, just like wat happened 2 my old skul's portfolio's they kept there, their going 2 end up being thrown soon. My van driver is like denying he's staring at the gurls in the van, if ur denying it, luk like ur denying it freak!! Athira and i had a plan 2 siapkan both our sej and geo portfolios on time, we decided to do partly of it and copy fron each other the parts we didn't do. So anyway, grown-ups r starting 2 read the twilight series 2, like my mum is reading it and like on the dinner table, my mum would bring up the twilight series, its slightly odd doing that with ur mum but I guess she just wants 2 spend time with me more. k, those students who Pn. Azreen teach, do u realise that she constantly shouts during lessons, eventhough we're all quiet?? Anywho, I'm kind off tired so I better get a move on the portfolio!


P.S
I find Joe Jonas and Lucas Grabeel kinda hot! (LOL)

No comments: