Saturday, August 2, 2008

i will survive!

I'm like at my cuz's house, my dad's friends family is with us, karaoking (thats how u spell it) i will survive, I likelah the wife, like so interesting, k, a bit detail about the family

Father: a regular malay guy, who is my dad's jamming buddy!
Mother: From poland, very fun, she can speak, poland, english, and a bit of malay
son: BOrn in Florida,he's like owns his music buisness thingy and he can play guitar, and sing, (the singing 2 k,k ah) and he's like 18. comel ah dier (the only reason I wrote comel so once he reads this he doesn't understand much, ngah, lol)

so, here's me blogging, eh aishah if ur readung this, sakina writes her own material right, mana tau i can consider her to the guy (who's name is Noor by the way, I know, pelikkan??)
Breaking Dawn coming out tuesday by the way, dope forgot to reserve my buku tadi kat MPH!! Aiyyah! Oh yes, b4 that,






Edward Cullen Vs. Jacob Black
NGAH, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Edwards advantages
Bella Swan
a volvo
rare beauty
a shakespearan attitude
romantic language
MONEY
Rugget, husking looks
Hipnotiizing eyes
a really gorgeous clan
a sister like alice who loves to throw parties for u
a set of parents like Carlisle and Esme Cullen to buy u tickets to anywhere for ur birthday
he's really smartlah!

JAcob's advantages:
bella's friendship
A chissled body
a warm body to warm u in a cold night
he has a natural ability in engineering
friendly
really sweet guy
adventurous
has a whole clan of cool werewolves that can protect u.
He cannot keep a secret that long (Gossiper)

Thats about it, start voting people!!

1 comment:

A said...

I REALLY HATE THE ENDING OF TWILIGHT!
Wht if Bella gets old and dies? Nanti Edward jugak sedih kan? Babi lah. JUST GIGIT LAH BELLA! BODOH. -.-

and btw, you didn't mention no florida dude.