Sunday, August 31, 2008

RANTAI!!

I got a new bag and a new hoodie, like yesterday and today i went 2 this some kind of art festival where students from all sorts of studies come and sell hand-made t-shirts and bags and even shoes and also cupcakes!!!!! So anyway, this organization is like called Rantai and like they do it every year, cool lah that place, my sister went there 2 help sell a bunch of t-shirts and cupcakes with her friends. Isn't that hackin awesome? Anywho, I bought myself a new hoodie (my second 1 in this month) and a really cul bag (also my second 1 this month). Esok like puaser, I guess like mesti bnyk lagi pressure on that day bcuz like since the other classmates (yg islam) pun puasa so like they will b bragging bout how hungry they r so I'll b hungry 2!EEEEEEE!!!! Still can't get d excitement of having new things, well, when ur mum offers, ambiklah, that's like the only time she's gonna get u such things! OOHHHH!! Lastly, I am never going 2 write in foreign languages until I understand them better! Merdeka, mcm like dh x meriah, liek yesterday, I ended up watching Meet Dave (a great movie) yesterday on ciplak DVD and writing in my journal (yes, I'm writing in a journal now). And the next morning, we ended up watching the love guru all over again. So, anyway, gotta go! Xaixie (spelling)!

Aida
P.S
Offer= Rezeki:)

No comments: