Thursday, August 28, 2008

Chcalate, vanilla, strwaberry, sherbet, pistachio, and all other ice-creams

2day wuz like merdeka celebration at skul. skejp jer, I spent my whole day after that talking to my friends about, scary movies, songs, and gossip. Gossip dh x bnyak doh!! like eversince k, I don't want 2 hurt any1 but eversince amira and Hazim broke up, there's actually nothing more 2 talk about, lagi2 when Syameen moved away, k, lets just get it straight, eversince sukan dh xder. So here goes our lives, getting worse day by day. Yay, 2 days of holidays, but, my sister's coming back home, like what duck? Tasha showed me a video called gila mat today and we watched the latest Fred video on youtube.
I'm lazy 2 do my homework right now, its boring!!! I found this other famous video series on youtube, its called the liam show, ok! It came from a video Aqilah recommended me 2 c which was called muffins. this guy is like really popular. I'm guessing that aqilah's quite mad at me 4 interrupting her lesson wif Adrian. ________ is starting 2 push my buttons, she thinks she's so hotlahkan!!! She's so cul and shit, but no, her breath stinks, she can't hide her hideous looking teeth 4 atleast a minute, she constantly judges ppl like uh!!!!!!!! That day she commented me on my skin and said that her skin was smooth and beautiful, ppppplllllleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee!! yeah right, her skin has more oil than a chicken nugget!!!! So, ur just slightly rajin 2 do all d useless shit thats all, doesn't mean ur better than any1 else!!!!!! If ur a teacher, u hv been fired a llllloooooonnnngggg time ago, just bcuz ur slightly different than us doesn't mean ur that special, we're still humans, think of our feelings u betch!!!!!!!!!!

Love
Aida
P.S
Its not just me who thinks ur a betch!
Its also the other ppl u didn't expect 2
hate u!!!

1 comment:

A said...

HAHA! I wasn't mad at just, YOU! I was mainly angry at the ugly-teethed, bad-breathed and oily-skinned betch! (x