Saturday, August 16, 2008

[No title required]

Hello fellow useless readers, I'm here, trying to do my homework since 2day xde pape nk buat other than reading Breaking Dawn, giler thick sial that book, like 745 pgs! Well, I've reached the third part of it! I wanna go shopping for some pants!!! Lots and lots of'em, tee hee, I found out, my sister has a blog now!!! Now I can read her blogs without her knowing, and the best part, she doesn't know that I hv a blog!!! Well, anywho, if any1 (of my friends) plan nk gi shopping, pls ajak me as well! I need 2 lose some weight I'm eating alot, I know this may sound weird but I can't wait till puasa starts!!! Its like the feeling of calmness u get!! Fwah, (serenity, serenity)!

Things 2 do during holiday:
Do homework
Start being healthy
Lose (alot) of weight
GO shopping for some new clothing
Get a total flipside makeover!!! (LOL)
Get a haircut!
Start doing mY projects!


Gots 2 go!!!!! Bye useless people!
P.S
Who created stupid homeworks and projects anyway?????!!!

No comments: