Friday, August 29, 2008

5 more years, than Malaysia can retire!!

I hv decided 2 write in Verdana and in Blue. so, esok, malaysia turns 51! Reading the Host is so boring! well, not that boring. I decided 2 write my feelings in a journal like Pn. Norma so I can read it 1 day & laugh or, I can give it 2 my daughter. I'm like really lazy 2 continue my sej. and geo. portfolios. I'm going 2 an art like festival nanti, my mum ckp like bes giler so i wanna go 2. I feel like hving my own youtube show like fred or liam sullivan. i dunno wat 2 write right now, so I'm gonna write how i hate that betch k?
she's so annoying, nk buat klakar x jadi doh! evrybody hates u!!!!! If all of ur friends were like u i don't believe it! u think ur so hot, that evrybody likes u, mesti like ur other friends think ur abitch as well!! They must be laughing and making fun of u at skul and hving the time of their lives not hving u there. Just like how my so called true friends did 2 me.


k, anyeho, i decided that I should try lomography. Its like taking photos but the camera ader warna!

No comments: