Friday, August 1, 2008

I am sssssssoooooooo impatient

ms. nala, if ur reading this, when r u gonna put the lightning defense thingy video into youtube!!! I tried that peteranswers.com thingy but evrytime i tanya soalan, he doesn't answer mine, terer x?? The last time I wanted an answer from my question, he said he was tired??????!!!! I am now watching s 1-1's lightning defense video. K, I am now bored so I'm gona list down famus celeb guys I like:
1. Josh Peck (he is just ssooooo cutelah, xleh belah giler)
2. Ed Westwick
3. Toby Hemingway
4. Jackson Rathbone
5.Penn Badgeley (he reminds me of my cat Berry)
6. James Franco (he makes a better Edward Cullen)
7. Neil Haskell
8. Jabbawockeez
9.Robert Pattinson
10.Adam Sevani
11. Howie Dorough

Yeah! Esok Breaking Dawn kluar, hope by the time I finish Eclipse, Breaking Dawn x habis stock when I nk beli it. Next blog preview Edward vs. Jacob, give ur opinion.

No comments: