Friday, September 26, 2008


Greetings 2 u all!! K, wat happened 2day let me see, um, i skipped maths and mandarin, I finished my geo and sej folios, wooh! And my dad made it through surgery safely, alhamdulillah. K, I went 2 d hospital 2 visit my dad and my cousin Hanna a.k.a kkcik and Liyana a.k.a kkyg along with my maklong was there. I found out that kkcik also read twilight! Welcome 2 d club gurlfriend! other tha, that, my sister was like really pissed off sebab she kena makan KFC and she doesn't like it and there were like these 2 guy workers who were lining up at KFC and like we were in a line and d workers ckp apetau? " The line actually doesn't exist" the first ( bastard) worker said, and the other (bastard) said " I think u should go into our line 2 avoid unhappy CUSTOMERS," like sorang tu pakai hair gel melebih and the other one gigi rongak, god, they think their sssssoooo hot and smartlah konon, hey, lantak ah, dh ader line kat situ kitorang masuk jelah, siapa suruh x pergi situ in the first place? Jeez, so anyway, my parents are at d hospital so like I'm staying up late since their not here, I hv nothing 2 write anymore but this, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2 all and maaf zahir dan batin AND I send my apologies 2 the ones I've hurt!
Aida
P.S
If ur wondering who's the baby in d picture, thats my baby cousin (isn't he adorable?)

No comments: