Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I need claypot rice!!

My brain is going crazy, I'm gonna go insane if i don't get my rrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeee!!!!! Like seriously ppl, I'm going insane 4 1 of those!!!! Anywho, I dunno why amI getting really sleepy in Pn. Azreen's classes (don't b offended Pn. Azreen) I addded 2 more ppl in my friend request I dunno both of them, wat I do know is that 1 of them goes 2 apiit. Anyway, I still think that ACDC should hv won the freakin battle, like Miley, ur famous, u actually hv time 2 do that ah??I'm like listening to NKOTB feat. PCD-grown man, its a freaking nice song ppl (listening it in youtube). Oh, like 2day mase science period, Pn. Azreen was like on d phone and like after she was on the phone she said apertau??? "Saya pun ader driver!" terer x 4 a teacher that strict??!!! Can't wait till twilight the movie comes out, yay, I like saw this kid break-dancing 4 acdc crew!! Tererlah dat boy!!!! Still reading the host.

Reminder
mama's b'day this saturday
coffe morning this saturday (torchure!! (spelling))
mama's cupcakes for her b'day
sej. and geo. portfolios!!
CLAYPOT RICE (GET EM, GET EM NOW!)

Aida
P.S
I'm sure the betch is probably reading this now.

No comments: