Saturday, September 13, 2008

Where rainbows end! [warning, spoilers]

Dang Cecelia Ahern is gud! I mean like that story I thought was like about those teenager stuff and eventually Alex and rosie were like going 2 b with each other not for long. But when they were 50, 50 baru reunite, danglah cecelia ahern is gud!!!!! K, let me discuss of the characters I hate, firstly, Bethany and her stupid rich family, secondly, that useless Greg, like after Rosie's mum died baru nk bagi that stupid letter like hello, Alex was married!!!!! Lastly, Alex and rosie, like gosh (mainly Alex) how long does it take 4 u guys 2 actually reunite! But anyway, I'm happy that I bought the book (I bought it at the airport ppl, so ofcourse its expensive!) I hv 2 like stop reading 4 now bcuz like I couldn't stop reading the booksince like yesterday, wah, wat a great book. Mainly not for the hard-hearted, this book will make u go crazy wanting 2 know when or will Alex and Rosie reunite!!! WEEEEEEE!!

1 comment:

Josette said...

Yeah, I thought that Alex and Rosie might get together in the middle part of the book but then I saw that there are still so many pages after that. So they couldn't possibly get together that early! How was I to know that they only got together in the last few pages??? Man, 50 years...such a long time.

Here is my review of it. :)