Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ship, fudge, female dog!!

Crab! The betch knows my blog space, but eventually that betch doesn't know "it's" the betch!!!Today like Ida and aishah told us what happened in their class 2day with Pn. Azreen, Pn. Azreen was like pissed off with a bunch of students and she said like "i don't want 2 b hot anymore!" Like LOL!!!! And like 2day in our class, the way she pronounced suitable was "switable!" My goodness man, that teacher is getting weirder by the minute, oh yeah, other thing, ustazah didn't come 2day. I'm guessing like she's already taking sick bcause she already reached 9 months! Yippidee, alhamdulillah (spelling), I'm like doing h/w now (I know right?). K, other thing that i would like 2 story about is (k, I don't want 2 offend anybody) anak yatim these days, are like us!! Is like they go 2 first class hotels 2 hv their dinners and like my science tuition teacher told us this story where like she volunteered 2 teach the anak yatim but like they didn't think its worthy?????!!!! And like I read aqilah's blog and like they were making fun of his younger brother's watch!!! Ppl these days ah!!!!

Aida
P.S
Ramadhan is here, so better b gud, oh yeah and don't CHEAT!

No comments: