Friday, September 5, 2008

A girl kitten name coffee!

k, 2day is coffee morning (torture), I dunno when does it start and i don't give a sh**. I still belum mandi and thirsty.
I just finished reading the host and soon I'm going 2 e-mail stephenie meyer asking her when will her sequel to the host will make its debut (if it will ever make a debut). I am now re-reading my twilight, I like stephenie meyer, she's gud. Oh, yeah btw,I found the kitten that mysister found yesterday, she's on m bed sleeping with my sister! I decided to name her Coffee bcuz, b4 she slept, she was overly hyper and couldn't deal with my other cat Berry cuz he is so freakin big and old. I dunno if I can keep her, I really kinda want 2!!
Anywho, I don't want 2 go 2 coffee morning, it sux! If any grown ups who have teenage daughters who tends 2 b miserable are reading this, bcuz they were freakin miserable, just like how u were, so talk 2 ur child and ask the right questions! I dunno y parents ask their teenagers how was school eventhough they know that their children r freakin teens! gots 2 go!

Aida
P.S
if ur reading this, Happy b'day mama! (",)

No comments: