Thursday, September 11, 2008

B.I.A.T.C.H!

Just came up with one heck of a nickname 2 giv3 2 someone who deserves it, now I hv 2 bitches 2 whine up in my ass! (apologise 4 the language) she is now Biatch. I hv 2 now its betch and biatch, I hv 2 kinda say that the biatch is sssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo much worse than the betch, atleast, the betch actually knows what she's doing nowadays. The biatch is a wannabe, a weirdo, an emo who cannot deal with herself unless she thinks she's the bomb, the hottie, eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww.................................. NASTY! If the biatch knows who she is u better read this;

We use 2 like u, until u weren't urself, I don't want 2 hurt u or anything but ur a person who is really hard 2 dealt with, u are like my so call alim fake friends, u think ur so gud but ur just getting worse evrytime u think of urself that way. Yes, I understand that ur not the same as us, but..................................................................


well, thats all I got 4 now folks! Bye!

No comments: