Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm definitely in the mood 2 blog right now!

uuuuurrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am definitely in the mood to blog right now! Gosh I hate it when i start to hate some1 and i go all out confuse. EEEEEEE....... now I know y my sister always yes always bengang with my dad. Its that really annoying time where like he would treat u like a real kid, like seriously readers and don't cmnt me to chill out or else I will like attack u. EEEEEE, y parents mcm ni, alah lntk ah klau xnk ikut pastu like ckp baru nk buat the geografi and sej. folio. k, dearest parents who r reading this, do u think apiitians actually like Ms. Dayg, with the way she teaches and cikgu Hadif, is like En. Hadif has a permission problem and Ms. dayg memang x pandai ajar, k, believe it or not I actually heard kk Zaiti swear giler about Ms. Dayg, infront of me u know!! She was like " Eeee, ms. Dayg like syaitan punya babi," or something like that (I was sure she said babi ) and like she ave an annoying face while she was not looking. Gosh, when will that serious hoe leave, ckp dh bengang with our class then just go lah!! Blieve it or not, the betch likes her, she said apetau "klau x suka cikgu nanti plajaran x restu," oh plslah, cikgupun x nk restu pelajaran. I hv just found out y I hate most of the teachers in apiit it is (drum rolls please) the similarities they hv with our parents, like they constantly nag at our faces like sometimes parents do. Do u c, like in (so-called pressured but spoiled) Phang Hao Wen's case, he takes Ms. Veenu as his mum and his classmates (including moi) as his brothers and his sisters. thats y his dad thought he's in total pressure, Phang's just not reacting the parent-child way to his family. K, back 2 nagging parents and teachers (I'm going 2 spread all out anger here so here it goes) Bcuz of their constant nagging and anger pressures the children are not able to achieve wat they truly want 2 b therefore the children are turned into slackers and lazy asses. Some parents and most teachers pressure the children to b wat they want 2 b doing it their way, they force the children to understand the things they see in their way, and u wanna know y? Their scared of wat might happen. They are scared if their child want 2 b a poet instead of living a gud life of a doctor. And believe me that some parents think that it might be shameful if their sons and daughters ended up not being the star of all the neighbours children, they go crazy if we don't get high marks 4 our exams bcuz their scared that our grandparents, aunts, and uncles cmmnt on the way they raised their children. They r like us, they want attention from their parents so they can get the pressure of their backs (now u know y Texas cheer moms are still airing on television).
Wow, k I feel so much better now, I hv 2 go back to my useless geografi and sejarah Bye!
P.S
I do hope that Oprah Winfrey reads this so she can call me up and showcase about this topic.

1 comment:

perawan said...

...hey sis,xtlly tol gk pe yg parents u ckp tuhh.u knoe y?
coz...without blessing from ur guru....cmne nk dpt ilmu?
cmne ilmu nk msuk?
cmne nk cmrlang in ur stdy?
2 sume tuk ur future gk kn?
y not if u,juz lsten 2 ur parents n ur guru lol...x0x0~
n 1 more thing~
jgn lpe minx maap kt ur guru tuhh,coz da ckp(ngata blakang)
bout ur guru tuhh k...
p/s:klo me tksar bhsa or watever sumthng lyke dat plez 4gve me k?
or juz tell me frank k sis...


=)