Monday, September 15, 2008

CHIKHEN!

2day went out k, except that I hv been bundled with homework and folios, ylah am I so such a last minute person. Since 2day is like ramadhan, I would like 2 forgive 2 all ppl that I hv hurt including Betch and Biatch but pls do try 2 change so I won't call u this anymore. My freakin batik ruined, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah, dear aqilah, if u think ur sister is bad check out my sister and her group, danglah, just bcuz her closer friends think Twilight is JIWANG, well, she doesn't know that she is jiwang, like she cried when like die xbleh balik from school last weekend like my mum told me that, I luv my mum, she tells me evrything, and she gives me heck good ideas 2 boil them during the night especially 2 my dad, just tell them how was work like how they would boil me up when they ask how was skul. (i sound so bad, goshlah dang doh!)k, back 2 my sister, she's been really nice lately, probably bcuz she doesn't see me while often bcuz I would now only visit her at skul during her b'days (my gosh man, I'm so bad) or if klau ader night celebrations that I hv 2 come such as the hari kemerdekaan festivals, that was one heck of a celebration! She's now so emo (I'm sorry Iylia but u kinda are), tell me if this is pure short fused emo, k, like m brothers r hving friends over and like she nangis marah my brother die nk spend time with him and he cried, that softie, and u know wat, after that like she just wanted 2 use the PS2 and she barely wnated him there, that gurl ah, sssssoooooooo confusing leh!

No comments: