Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jonathan Knight

Hello dearest earthlings and I do apologise for my late blogging these days. As u all know, this week is raya week and i was bak in my home town eating keropoks and kuihs, k, screw the english and lets just get straight 2 d point! As u c this image here is Jonathan Knight, he is a member of New Kids On The Block. For ur info, New Kids On The Block (NKOTB for short) were the backstreet boys during the 8o's and 90's. The reason y I have decided 2 put his image on my blog 2day is bcuz, he is my ultimate hero. I salute (spelling) to him for coming out admitting that he suffers from serious panic attacks. I watched him on Oprah in Youtube. Giler pressure doh tengok the video, he was like sweating and muka die mcm nk berak, seriously!! But still I salute him 4 that as I am about 2 admit I also hv panic attacks time 2 time, u may realise it when my voice trembles, or I get shocked easily or like him I sweat in a sudden. That was how I got asthma, tada! anywho, I'm really bored now so I'm gonna blog later, Bye!

Aida
P.S
I know its boring when I talk about some1 u ppl hv no idea about but this topic is really important 2 me (ts my blog my buisness) krik* krik*krik*krik*

No comments: