Saturday, May 30, 2009

my diaper has gone over 2 the dark side!!!

seriously, the popcorn I got from my cousin's b'day yesterday is so gud, I'm eating it right now. And then after dat I'm going 2 the gym 2 sweat it all of! uughh, glorious popcorn, oh, and whose coming 4 athira's open house, teera, sori I can't make it 2 day...... It wouldve been better if u told us about this a few days ago, I could hv made it. I'm like listening 2 chenelle's Hurry Up song, wat a great catchy tune. I should seriously stop eating the popcorn now I'm hving a tummy ache isshhh.......-_- U know wat I'm wishing right now? @ hv a sort of a super metabolism like aisha dalila n tasha, seriously, hvu seen wat tasha eats? aaarrrggghhhhh geramgeramgeram!!!!! NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! au revoir btw nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo
aida
P.S
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 comment:

シ tasha シ said...

what i eat?? is that suppose to be an insult??
hahaha! jk jk.
i dont eat alot lah.hahha
you don't eat alot. you're NOT, and i repeat NOTfat