Friday, May 8, 2009

i ain't got nobody, I'll just scream it in my mind...

Seriously, I just felt like throwing katana swords 2 some1 2day. I seriously got pissed off by alot of things, there were some ppl I wanted 2 stick corks into their mouths (u know who u r!) I really haven't blogged in a really long time, probably bcuz I don't want 2 say much. Blieve me, i hv alot 2 say about a billion things but I choose 2 not talk about those billion things. Seriously, I am very pissed off at everybody right now, I want to stick billions of corks into evry1's mouthes (spelling) sori 4 d emo moment, I really would like 2 just pore it out right now. So, wat happened at skul 2day, had our PJ, did a couple of rounds with aqilah, and I decided 2 play the 2nd round of "Galah Panjang" being the tagger. Other high lightations of 2day were during choral speaking practice. I seriously wanted 2 just scream at ppl. I was super pissed off with some ppl. I wanted 2 blow up and pop like a balloon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So those were the only things I could remember. OOhhhh!! just now, i went 2 the peteranswers website and decided 2 scare the hell out of my brother. teehee.......... ttfn
aida

No comments: