Thursday, May 21, 2009

It sux 2 get sick, and u know it!

Seriously, it kinda does!!!!! Uughhh, just 2 make me think of it..... Seriously, like pagi tadi my badan rasa lenguh sngt but my van dh sampai, so wat 2 do then 2 just naik dat crampy old thing. I was cold and lenguh all around. I slept most of the day and I might not come4 exams tomorrow. AAAAAARRRRR!!!! I just hate being late 4 exams man! I would must like 2 go through it as fast as I can and just uughhhhh!!!! I simply loathe that piece of shit.... I heard once that a boy killed himself bcuz pressure sngt dlm UPSR. Why can't malaysia venture into more different vast types of education like arts or sports more? I know I'm sounding like some spoilt stubborn brat who wants things her way but uuuughhhh!!!! I seriously want 2 beat the crap out of some1!!!! Mainly some1 at skul. I dunno who but I just want to. Oh,other small hoohas that caught my attention today!!! Archie is going to propose 2 either betty or veronica nanti!!! and Chris or kris Allen won american idol. I was routing 4 adam lambert but wtvlah! Chow for now!
aida
P.S
Has Ms.Veenu posted the POTO cast list yet? I would like 2 knowif any1 knows anything.....:)

No comments: