Friday, May 29, 2009

I made a darth doody!

I am now hving a bag of cheezles all by myself bcuz i lapar sngt. I really feel like quitting choral speakinglah, its not me! Seriously, its totally not me!!!Geran ah, nanti like if I quit ms. veenu will go all merajuk and marah on me and end up being a cruel person to me and if she gets really cruel, she might end up not considering me 4 a role in the phantom of the opera play. She might not even want me 2 b a tree prop if she's so pissed off. But I realised, i really don't like choral speaking. Its so, blood boiling, convince me all u want but I seriously don't like it. I just joined it just bcuz evry1 else was I guess. And then there were those ppl I would like 2 stick a cork into their mouthes (spelling) lastly, no offence but Ms. Veenu is being kind off a jerk when we're practising sedar x? Is like, evrything's going so well doing practice, we were very bersemngt and willing 2 improve more and then comes Ms. Veenu whose shouting " I can't hear u " or "My skul won bcuz of d marching" wat shitz and so on...... Isn't dat motivating? Dahlah she says all of dat and many other stuff that want 2 make ur blood boil and cry in a very annoying tone. Atleast i faham ah jugak y Ms. Lela shouts at ppl but her oh my god aaarrggghghhhhhh!!!!!!!! But the play, acting has grown into me and I think is like my life now, other than dancing and singing and all dat stuff that has 2 do with performing. I hv been learning how 2 lie 2 ppl for quite some time so yeah, it means quite alot 2 me. Now dat aside, i right now am hving an addiction 2 d song Talk You Down by The Script. Au revoir!
aida

No comments: