Sunday, May 17, 2009

I didn't know canadians hv accents, did u?

seriously, they kinda do. Its a very weird accent. I was like watching the x-men premiere on Youtube and the guy who was playing the blob was talking in a very odd way and then when I looked at the cmmnts and i saw a cmmnt that said : (actor's name) has a pure canadian accent! Not like most actors now or something like dat. I jhv to keep this post short and quick bcuz if my mum saw me nanti she'll marah me like hell man. Stupid mid years....... I went 2 the gym and swimming today, and gained all of the weight I hv lost with some cheetos and chips. Seriously, after a vigorous (cheh, vigorous, that's a big word) work out, you'll get really hungry and u realise a big bowl of baksuh isn't enough. And after so, you will sakit hati knowing all dat hard work was wasted. I'm like playing with my fat trying 2 find ways 2 cut it off. GOSH!!!!!! arrggghhhh!!!!!! Why is it so hard 2 lose weight!!!!!! Why wasn't I born skinny!!!! But oh well, there's a reason god wants me 2 b this way, lets hope its a gud reason. As 4 the exams, I will always hate it and dancing and performing I will always love. Evry gurl has a dream 2 b famous don't they? TTFN!
aida :)

No comments: