Thursday, May 28, 2009

I want my money back!!!

My brother's like trippin out and crying b cuz he couldn't find his freakin gameboy. Seriously, he gets to hooked up on these things until he can get a heart attack not being able 2 c it 4 a day. As for me. wwoooohoooooo!!!! Its the holidays!!!!!!! Yeah beb!!!!!! but i think i just lost 25 of my marks in the exams bcuz of u know whoo! (if u dunno, ask any1 from sec 2-2 why, too lazy to explain) Gosh, i effing hate it when my brother starts mengada crying for the most stupidest things, geram ah! I feel like screaming at him 4 beign such a total mengada ass and push him down the stairs and hurt him even more until i can't hear a pulse from him. Geram sngt!!!!!!!!!! eeerrrghhh.... babi!!!! Atleast, if my adik mwere a girl I faham ah skit. So, we celebrated tcher's day 2day. I bought apples (like last year-_-) and decided 2 wrap each with a plastic bag! isn't dat a wonderful idea? Well, actually I got the idea from another person at my old skul (shout out 2 syahirah azizi) So, it was her idea originally. uugghh, My brader is like making stupid mengada angry table banging noises downstairs. BRAT!!!!!! That aside, I had come up with some plans 2 do during the 2 weeks of holidays like donating half of my tabung 2 something useful and I'm checking right now if the HATI organisation (spelling) accepts volunteers above 13 yrs old. I know I sound like a total loser and weirdo suddenly saying this, but somewhere deep down inside evry single one of u reading this, don't u also want 2 do something helpful not only for u but for others? I also would like 2 enter some dancing holiday workshops, get fit and healthy, do some relaxation therapy (those of u who know me well, u know I need it!) and other stuff like watch movies and go shopping endlessly. But due 2 the fact that my parents hv 2 support 2 other siblings and a maid I hv 2 kinda cut down on dat. But I guess my parents (most probably my dad)would like me 2 ulangkaji and study till hours on end... Gosh -_-Hell!!! Holidays r meant 2 b enjoyed.... wtv, bye!
aida
P.S
Who was d lame assface who put me and miza's sweater into ais's locker and the pukima who hid some of d form 1's schoolbags into random lockers huh?

No comments: