Monday, June 1, 2009

elevation

El.E.Vation woohhooowoohhooo!!! Gosh I luv dat song now. Since I hv nothing better 2 do right now I am going 2 blog about my day, it started with a jog around the padang at early morning and then nutritious (wat a big word, wow) grapes 4 breakfast.. Then , I got nothing better 2 do so i decided 2 watch abunch of dance videos and funny moments videos. I also saw this really cute video of puppets of lebron james and kobe bryant. Wat a cute video.... sunce I dngr my dad coming home for a while I decided 2 take a nappy and by the time it was like 2 I bertolak 2 go c a basketball match between my sister punya skul and this other skul I didn't bother 2 know. I wanted 2 actually start blogging there but it was too much exposure. So anyway, I actually wanted 2 diss a few ppl there but xperlah, there's a chance that my sister reads my blog. I need 2 privatise(spelling) this thing. Then around 4:30 like dat I went 2 the dance workshop thing but I was a few minutes late. I giler bengap with my mum's groans bcuz I was late 4 dat thing and we kinda got lost. Bengap giler. I went 2 d hip-hop and contemporary dance workshop. Contemporary workshop, eh, any1 who knows me I want 2 join the contemporary and capoeira (spelling) dance classes, join skalilah! bui,bui!
aida
P.S
Capoeira: a sort of a breakdancing thing but is more 2 the martial arts, kinda cul!!

No comments: