Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Night at the museum 2

Watched that movie yesterday, very2x nice. I like kahmunrah very much, he's so gay. oh, n d 3 cupids, I'm notsure if itwere the Jonas Brothers but I'm going 2 assume dat its them, seriously, u ppl should go watch d movie its so fun. Other than that, I saw owen and this other smaller chines guy with him, here;s wat happened:
aida
Owen

Aida
(I pandang) oh, owen, hey.....
(He goes 2 d food line and he approaches me) (he smiles) wat movieu go c?
Oh, uum, Night At The Museum 2
[bisingbisingbising]
Wat r u guys watching?
(he gives a little blushing smile and says) Hannah Montana The Movie.......
(My sister gelak I pukul dia) oh ok......-_-
(both of us depart and then)
Aida: Mesti like lagi malu 4 him if we had said we were going 2 watch Terminator Salvation,
Iylia: yalah! Y didn't u say dat?...............................-_-
OTT, nothing much happened, so yeah, bye2x
aida

No comments: