Friday, June 12, 2009

Sometimes u gotta wrk hard for it

Dear god i am tired, I feel slightly crappy from yesterdays sudden 2 in d morning headache. Sakit semacam dahlah this ubat pening kepala termasuk into my eye. I only got like around 4 hours of sleep, bcuz kena teman my sister tidur. I mean wtf man? All 3 of us (Iylia,aida, adam) share the same room, and me and iylia share the same cubicle space, so wat is there 2 b scared of? Lpstu like I had 2 tshare a SINGLES bed with her until she falss asleep. And this ain't her 1 st time asking things like this u know????????i decided 2 go jogging anyway 2 clear my head and all and now hear I am. Oh, I watched superhero movie yesterday and drake bell reminded me alot like eugene tan Yi Hui or better known as "Hui Hui". I'll b at my nenek's house ptng so i might not b updaing if there's no internet. Don't get me wrong but I seriously get bored going 2 my maternal grandparent's house, probably bcuz their astro channels r mostly consists of sports channels and all those kirana and news channels wat nots and they do not hv internet there which is kinda lame. Moreover I don't play Playstation and other electronical games. The only one I play is The Game Of Life computer game. Its a nice game I tell u... OMG, holidays dah nak habis, NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Back into that hole of total annoyingness nnnoooo!!!! But atleast my sister won't be here anymore. Yay!!! oh yeah, nxt year she'll hv her 3 month holiday thing bcuz she just finished skolah mngh. NNNNNOOOO!!!!! Gts 2 go bye!
aida

No comments: